Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ikea & Flatpack

Today hubby has started to assemble the kitchen cabinets so they are ready to go into the new house when it gets to that stage. Did you know that one kitchen wall cabinet has 3 separate flatpack boxes of parts. What the? This does not include the handle or the interior fittings of the cupboard either? I have cardboard, screws, instruction manuals and bits of packaging everywhere!

On a brighter note the roof should be going on the house this week providing we dont get alot of rain from the cyclone further up the coast. It was so very exciting walking through the house last week. The girls enjoyed spinning around in what is soon going to be their bedrooms. They also enjoyed being able to walk through the walls into the next room lol.

Have to choose colours in the next couple of days. Should probably be doing that now.............

1 comment:

  1. Ohh a brand new kitchen. I am so very envious as I would love a new kitchen....

    ReplyDelete