Friday, February 6, 2009

Need Sleep

Its hubby's first day back at work since xmas day :( . It wasn't quite the holiday I imagined it would be. I somehow deluded myself into thinking our newborn would be one of those perfect babies that fit neatly into a families life lol! I wasn't expecting a refluxy, non sleeping, boob monster!!!

Last night was a shocker with trying to get him back to sleep. I didn't want to wake hubby before his first day back so it took a good 2 hours of feeding/rocking/feeding and finally he went back down at 4.15am. I am also blessed with two beauitful girls that are early risers so at 5.25 my princesses climbed in beside me. I managed to keep them snuggled for 10 mins before they announced it was brekky time. I really should have went to bed earlier! Why, why, why would I stay up after bub went to sleep? I know what he is like!

Thank goodness we are having a day at home today.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you get a rest today! I'll reply to your email soon, sorry it's taken me so long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Katie! I hope you're sound asleep right now!!

    ReplyDelete