I am a yo -yo dieter. I have had issues with food, weight & negitive body image. I am an emotional eater. I eat when im sad, happy, bored, lonely you name any emotion and I more than likely eat when Im feeling that way.
I am now officially the biggest I have ever been :( . Im exclusively breastfeeding and put on weight! My little boy has reflux and im tired, time poor and have two other beautiful girls to pay attention to. So instead of having nice spaced out healthy meals, im snacking on whatever my hand lands on first in the cupboard and its usually junk.
I know what I need to do but why is it so damn hard?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh I hear you. I could have written that myself, minus the reflux part...
ReplyDeleteWe'll get there. We're doing amazing things for our little ones. x
Um...I think you listed all the reasons above! Gorgeous as they are, kids are terribly time consuming....lol. Don't be too hard on yourself - try to make good choices, and don't beat yourself up gorgeous girl!!
ReplyDeleteTotally not alone there mate, this is me to a tea! I am certainly not of those ones that 'the weight falls off' when they are breastfeeding, it is darn hard work to get rid of it....
ReplyDelete